I love taking part in this annual giveaway hop, hosted by BookHounds, because it’s an opportunity to give something back to the people who support me by following me online.
Would $25/£20 to spend on Amazon help with your Christmas shopping? Or, better still, provide an opportunity to treat yourself?
If so, then I hope you’ll enter my giveaway. It’s open to anyone who can use a UK or US Amazon gift card.
Plenty more grateful authors are giving away goodies in this hop. Good luck!
Are authors allowed to have favourite books of their own? If so, I think my second novel, The Echoes of Love, is a strong contender for the top spot.
The Sun newspaper called The Echoes of Love ‘an epic love story that is beautifully told’. It’s unfolds at the turn of the new millennium, and is set in the romantic and mysterious city of Venice and the beautiful landscape of Tuscany: a tale of a lost love and betrayal, unbleached passion and learning to love again – and a terrible truth that will change the lives of two strangers forever.
Here is the trailer:
And here is the synopsis:
Venetia Aston-Montagu has escaped to Italy’s most captivating city to work in her godmother’s architectural practice, putting a lost love behind her. For the past ten years she has built a fortress around her heart, only to find the walls tumbling down one night of the carnival when she is rescued from masked assailants by an enigmatic stranger, Paolo Barone.
Drawn to the powerfully seductive Paolo, despite warnings of his Don Juan reputation and rumours that he keeps a mistress, Venetia can’t help being caught up in the smouldering passion that ignites between them.
When she finds herself assigned to a project at his magnificent home deep in the Tuscan countryside, Venetia must not only contend with a beautiful young rival, but also come face to face with the dark shadows of Paolo’s past that threaten to come between them.
Can Venetia trust that love will triumph, even over her own demons? Or will Paolo’s carefully guarded, devastating secret tear them apart forever?
Is the novel a favourite with readers too? Here is a selection of reviews to give you a feel for the book (you can read more at http://hannahfielding.net/the-echoes-of-love-reviews/).
- Fans of romance will devour it in one sitting. – The Lady magazine
- Bringing Venice to life like never before, this is a holiday romance in a book, vividly describing all Venice has to offer while keeping you glued to the page with brilliant plot twists and turns. A brilliant taste of pure Italian passion, culture and love. – TNT magazine
- Hannah Fielding has really captured the essence of romance and also manages to convey a perfect sense of time and place. If you enjoy romantic suspense with a hint of glamour and more than enough high octane passion, then I am sure that you will love this one as much as I did. – Jaffa Reads Too
- This tale will mesmerize you completely… with the author’s eloquent words and Italian legends; this story is bound to be etched into your soul forever. – Book Stop Corner
- This book was a breath of fresh air for me and revived my will to want to read more romance again… I love love love the twist! – First Class Books
- The author is the perfect narrator and storyteller… I still have that feeling that I was there, but I’ve never been in Venice or in Italy. – Books Are My Life
- I really enjoyed this book… When I need a really good romantic story and need to travel I just have to go to Hannah FIelding’s books and BAM! – Miss Read-a-Lot
- Pure escapism, high romance… magic expertly weaved in exquisite detail throughout the pages… I truly felt immersed in Italy, the food, the scenery, and the architecture. Pure bliss…. The romance is sweep-you-off-your-feet swoon filled and smoking hot… All in all this is a wonderful book that allows the reader to completely step into another world. – Carol Oates, author
Would you like to escape to Italy this winter with my novel? This month, I’m giving away 10 paperback copies of the novel to any reader who’d like to enter. I post internationally, so entry is open to all. I do hope you’ll enter. The giveaway will be hosted on Goodreads until 12th December, and the entry link is as follows:
Today I am delighted to formally launch my new novel, Legacy, the third and final book in the Andalucian Nights trilogy:
A troubled young journalist finds her loyalties tested when love and desire unearth dark secrets from the past.
Spring, 2010. When Luna Ward, a science journalist from New York, travels halfway across the world to work undercover at an alternative health clinic in Cadiz, her ordered life is thrown into turmoil.
The doctor she is to investigate, the controversial Rodrigo Rueda de Calderon, is not what she expected. With his wild gypsy looks and devilish sense of humour, he is intent upon drawing her to him. But how can she surrender to a passion that threatens all reason; and how could he ever learn to trust her when he discovers her true identity? Then Luna finds that Ruy is carrying a corrosive secret of his own…
Luna’s native Spanish blood begins to fire in this land of exotic legends, flamboyant gypsies and seductive flamenco guitars, as dazzling Cadiz weaves its own magic on her heart. Can Luna and Ruy’s love survive their families’ legacy of feuding and tragedy, and rise like the phoenix from the ashes of the past?
Legacy is a story of truth, dreams and desire. But in a world of secrets you need to be careful what you wish for…
The book is out now in ebook format, and for preorder in paperback (releasing at the end of August):
To celebrate the release of Legacy, I’m giving away a summer bag by one of my favourite designers, Karl Lagerfeld. Entry is open to all via Rafflecopter. Good luck!
Are you in need of a break from the humdrum; do you need to escape to someplace atmospheric, beautiful and inspiring? Then head to Italy – Venice and Tuscany – with my award-winning novel The Echoes of Love!
You can win one of two paperback copies of this novel at Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/194683-the-echoes-of-love. Good luck!
Welcome to my blog, and thank you for visiting. For this hop, I’m giving away ebook copies of my novels Masquerade and Indiscretion, books one and two of the Andalucian Nights trilogy, and recent award winners:
Entry is open to all, via Rafflecopter. The prizes are ebooks: mobi, epub or PDF.